TLC NEWS and UPDATES:
Dr. John Smith
TLC NEWS and UPDATES:
- WE ARE NOW OPEN TO NEW PATIENTS!
- We are now on facebook! Be sure to follow and like us :
- We are happy to announce the addition of our new provider Alicia Zeidan, APRN. She has joined us in November 2017
- We regret to inform you that Dr. Betsy Clachko, MD., has left TLC Pediatrics for personal reasons. We wish her the best!
WHO WE ARE: WE ARE YOUR PATIENT-CENTERED MEDICAL HOME
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) promotes access to quality Medical Homes for all children and youth. A Medical Home is a comprehensive approach to healthcare that helps families partner with their child’s pediatrician to ensure excellent care. This includes routine exams and “sick visits” as well as health education, family support, and anything else that may improve your child’s overall health. Our pediatric practice has been recognized as one of the first NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance)-certified Medical Homes in Norwalk, CT.
At TLC Pediatrics, our primary focus is to provide comprehensive, personalized care to our patients and their families in a compassionate and welcoming environment. Our practice is culturally diverse and we are sensitive to the needs of many different cultural backgrounds. As a Medical Home, our pediatricians will:
- Diagnose and treat your child when he/she is sick or well
- Talk with you about any testing or treatment that your child needs
- Review all laboratory and procedure results within 48 hours when applicable
- Help you plan your child’s care and set goals for the future
- Help you coordinate care with other health care providers when needed
For more information on “Medical Homes”, please see:
For information on NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance):
Please take a few moments to explore our informational website. We hope you will find our site easy to navigate, informative, and helpful in keeping your family healthy. This website gives you easy access to our practice, including directions, hours of operations, payment policies, information about our physicians and our services.
If you have any questions or want to schedule your child's first visit to our office, feel free to contact us today. Our friendly and highly knowledgeable staff is available to support and assist you with any questions or concerns about the health of your child.
Thank you for your interest in TLC Pediatrics, LLC.
For further questions or assistance, please call (203) 855-7551
24 hour Emergency On-Call Physician
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday:||By Appointment Only|